Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scene.


If you hate emo, then you must hate this.


Scene.

Yes, no one knows exactly where this putrid trend came from, but its here; its queer; and its repulsive.
If you search up "scene girl" on photobucket; do you notice something? Oh yeah, ALL OF THEM LOOK THE SAME.
Individual my ass. C'mon! Their eyes look like a raccoon's, all of them are making "funny" faces (and I use that term loosely), and they all have horrible hair extentions. They claim to be "unique" when they all look exactly alike... Huh? And yes of course they all claim themselves as "random".
"did u know that dinos go rawr? yes im random and proud of it x.!"
You know whats random, little scene girl?
Going up to someone and humping their legs while screaming tits or reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Random is out of the ordinary. Not a girl who's from suburbia with choppy, colorful hair while wearing pants two sizes too small.
I hate scene, with a firey passion. Am I the only one? Has it become, like a trend to be a poser? Ugh, I can't take it anymore! GTFO the internet, scene kids. You annoy the fuck out of everybody... Your just an illousion of your own imagination, and your lacking a personality.
Live. Laugh. FUCK OFF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D