Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Christmas Movies


Ugh, same thing; over and over again. Thanks Disney, you've now offically ruined my love for Christmas.

Every year there's that one Christmas movie that is just dreadful. I think this year's is gonna be about a puppy. Now mind you, some Christmas movies are just awesome (eg: Elf, Its a Wonderful Life, Bad Santa, A Christmas Story, The Polar Express, ) but some, like I mean c'mon! Be just a little bit original! Lemme guess; this movie is gonna be about:

A homeless puppy is gets dropped off at a shelter during the Christmas season when a little girl around 7-8 years wants him but she can't get him and her mom lives in an appartment while her parents are divorced and the girl gets the dog for Christmas. Oh, and it takes place in New York City.
If thats what its about, someone hold me whilst I cry.
Like really! Can we have ONE, just ONE Christmas movie that doesn't take place in New York City? How about New Hampshire? Colorado? MONTANA? Fucking MONTANA!
I just want some Christmas movie that has a little bit of originality (like the ones I mentioned up there). And why do puppies have to be the main Christmas gift for a little girl? What about a hippopotamus? Like Gayla Peevey? God damnit!
Fine. Make your stupid, cheesy Christmas movies. They won't get good reviews anyway.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D