Monday, October 20, 2008

You Want a Rant?

Bring it on, bitch!

I am sick and tired of that damn "animal rights" group PETA, out to ruin ever single god damn holiday that pops up on the calender. Hey, I guess all of us would be that upset too if we had some object that far up our asses!
-Easter: Millions of chickens are abused for their eggs!
-Halloween: The candies people give out are tested on animals!
-Thanksgiving: Turkies are slaughtered harshly!
-Christmas: The Santa Claus' at the mall? Their jackets are made of animal fur!

I don't care, I never cared and I will never ever, ever, ever CARE! But apparently all of you do!
Can I just have one, just ONE freaking holiday where PETA isn't bringing us all down? Of course! EVERYTHING is realted to animals! Every single little thing on this planet is cruel to animals! Listen, if you want to give to an actual helpful animal orginization, give to the SPCA. Their deserving; these buzkills aren't.
No, because Christmas isn't a happy season. Its all so fake! The media is lying to you little kids! Pfft. The real liars are PETA and their damn propoganda.
Excuse, I'm going to go eat a cheeseburger. Because I LOVE MEAT. But I love animals too, so shut up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D