Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You're Just Like a Pill...

Instead of making me better, you making me ill.

Its not usual I do a post like this, but this time I'm getting serious.
"You" probably don't know I'm aiming this at "you". "You" are the causes of all my pain, but "you" are one of my heroes. Why do I feel like this? Is it because "you" have other people to take care of? Do I envy them? Am I going out of my mind? "You" helped me get through the hardest of times, but why are "you" making me hurt so much? I feel horrible and guilty I feel this way, but "you" are the only one who can help, but I can't reach "you". Its impossible.
Help me, Oh God just help me. I thought this would be fun.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D