Monday, October 27, 2008

Shut the FUCK up about Twilight!

I don't care if its about vampires or some shit, just SHUT UP!

Ok, so I'm searching for some cool songs to listen to, but then there's that one comment that always says:
"Oh my god this fits Twilight so much!"
"This totally fits Edward and whatshername from Twilight!"
"I like Jacob better..."

Like seriously.
shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP.
I saw a comment like those on an IRON MAIDEN VIDEO. Iron FRIGGIN' Maiden! What do they have to do with Twilight? NOTHING. Metal band... shitty book... lets do the math, shall we?
SHUT UP ABOUT TWILIGHT! Oh and what do they do? Of course, after an overrated book... comes the movie. You people owe me three years of my life back, you losers.
-Edward Cullen is NOT hott. For God's sake, I'd rather bang Larry King than Edward Cullen. Don't lie. You know you'd tap that 75 year old's ass if you got the chance.
-Pirates are SO much better than vampires. So are zombies. So why, WHY do you people talk about them so much?! WHY?!
Don't give me the "Oh you haven't read the book so you shouldn't have an opinion on it!"
Sister, opinions are like assholes; everybody has one.
Am I only one that just cannot STAND the name Twilight? Am I the only one that can't stand hearing about it? Good LORD!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D