Thursday, October 9, 2008

Walt, Come Back!

Whut?

Excuse me, but lemme clear something for you people who think Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are the only Disney couple.

I can name a BUNCH of Disney couples:
-Mickey and Minnie Mouse
-Daisy and Donald Duck
-Jane and Tarzan
-Belle and the Beast
-Simba and Nala

And tons MORE.

God, who took over Disney? Can I slam an axe into their throat?! Hey, wanna keep Walt Disney's legacy going? Make some good, 2D animation movies! Whoever you are, you've turned Disney into a cesspool! Who's fucking GENIOUS idea was it to make High School Musical? And who dumped Miley Cyrus there?!

Remember the good ol' days... where when their motto actually made sense? Look whats coming out; Camp Rock. How did we get from Snow White to CAMP ROCK? Camp motherfucking ROCK?
I'm just so shocked at to what Disney Pictures has turned into. And I love Pixar (I love Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo) but this whole "real life" shit is getting on my nerves. The only real life movie Disney has brought to us is Pirates of the Carribian(Only the first one). Like is anyone else realizing whats happening? Just because fairytales aren't as modern, doesn't mean they suck. And no, I don't mean sequels of Cinderella. I just mean like a casual princess movie would be nice. Talking animals, all that stuff. It would be a nice break from Camp Cock.
I wish Walt Disney was still alive, I miss him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D