Sunday, October 12, 2008

You Shouldn't Really Care...

Why? WHY?

A message to Jonas Brothers fangirls:
Don't tell us not to voice our opinion. Not everyone will love the Jonas Brothers. Hey, there are hate videos of Green Day on youtube, do I watch them? No, do I care? No... so should you care about hate videos on JB? No!
You fangirls have the mentality of a Nazi.
"You don't like the sexy Jonas Brothers! You suck, go die!"
Nazis believed that they we're right and whoever though otherwise was wrong. Well, same with these rabid fangirls we're dealing with. Whoever loves the Jonas Brothers are right, and who doesn't like them is wrong. C'mon... really?
In life, there will be people who object towards your opinion. I'm the same age as these girls, and I've accepted that fact. Have they? Nope. Because their spoiled, bratty, shallow dogs and their parents are retards.
No, we're not gonna pity them because Nice has diabetes! BILLIONS of celebrities who are more worthy than him have diabetes, for example:
-James Brown
-Johnny Cash
-Randy Jackson
-Tommy Lee
-Elvis Presley
-Neil Young
You know what these artists did? They didn't whine about it. They sucked it up, and went on. Does anyone feel sorry for them? No.
Yeah, you fans got 50,000 people back you up? Cool, glad you have an army. Good luck with that.
I didn't start this war, but its on.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D