Friday, October 10, 2008

Fuck it.

I hate my computer! I was working on homework for one of my bitchy teachers and then it goes and freezes on me! I was gonna make a video for my L.A project but no, this SONOVABITCH goes and crashes and then I have to start all of over again! I was in for fucking 2 minutes and 30 seconds and then I have to redo this shit? Fuck that! I'm just gonna tell her my computer is being a big fat dickweed. You know what? I don't even think it was my computer, it was Windows Movie Maker. Those fuckers always freeze on me, God damnit!
Ergggg. I just had to get that off my system. Damn computer.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving everyone (who's Canadian!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D