Friday, October 24, 2008

Am I Not Perfect?

My math teacher does NOT like me at all. He likes all the other kids that are failing and he's there to help them but apparently I'm not doing it right. I was quite proud of myself today when I actually got the concept so I showed him and I had one little mistake and he made it seem like I'm an idiot that can't get anything right. I try really hard because I don't hate him, at all. Not one bit, in fact he's one of my favorite teacher but nothing I do is right for him. I try insanly hard to get it and I'm doing my best but everything has failed. I just want one of the teachers I like to like me back. He says he loves all his students. Is it the way I look? I will say that I'm not the prettiest flower but not the ugliest. I've told him I have ADD and it does affect the way I work but I'm back on medication to help me focus but its just not working! I want to be one of his best students, I've tried really, really hard to make him happy with me but he just doesn't like me. The one time I actually show him my work and he slaps me in the face (metaphor).
I tried, Mr. Matire, but if your going to be like that, what's the point?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D