Sunday, October 19, 2008

And You Wonder Why?

Apparently, a bunch of AMV's (Animated Music Video's) are getting removed on Youtube because of copyright laws. And now a bunch of these AMV makers are bitching and complaining.
"Oh well, I put a disclaimer! It shouldn't of gotten removed! And it had so many views!"
"Youtube is being stoopid again!!"
No, your being stupid. Your the one using movies/tv shows without permission from the rightful owner and putting a cheesy love song in the background. Well no fucking wonder Youtube removed it! So what if you put a disclaimer? What the hell is that gonna do?
"Well this 16 year old obviously meant well, we'll let her off the hook even though it took us three years to make that movie!"
Cry me a river, build a bridge and jump off of it. You seriously think that making a group on Youtube called AMV Legal or whatever will change their minds? You really think their gonna make it legal to make a video with THEIR pieces of work? Do you know ANYTHING about copyright laws?
Dummy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D