Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Take Away This Ball and Chain

I came here to Canada in 2002. I was Calgary but then we moved over to Edmonton, thus continuing my year of grade 2. I met this girl, we'll call her SLJ (to avoid expensive lawsuits) and she was nice... we we're friends through grade 2 to grade 4, until I started getting a little annoyed with her. And in grade 5, her younger brother and she offered to buy me something at the Reddi Mart, I accepted it. And then she took me to a football game, and her mom was spoiling us! Buying us popcorn and soda. Why they were doing this I don't know.
But either way, I didn't like her. So I told her I didn't want to be her friend anymore. What does she do? She gets her mom involved and she starts bitching at me. So then I was FORCED to be her damn friend. Which was torture. She had no other friends, no one liked her so I was her last resort because I had none... but I liked it that way. I don't like people.
Anyway, so in grade six I said "enough is enough, I don't wanna be your friend!" and then once agian she gets her mom involved and what does her mom do? Get the fucking TEACHER involved! This had nothing to do with the teacher! This was OUTSIDE of school. So the teacher forced me to be her friend, AGAIN. So basically I'm forced to be a friend to a person I don't like by high authority figures.
Finally came grade seven, we went to different schools! I was free from the dungeon =D I made new friends I actually liked. Grade seven was a breeze... well, most of the time it was. Anyway, then comes grade eight, and guess who came back? Yes, 'SLJ' came back. Now she follows me and my friends around everywhere. We have tried EVERYTHING to get her to leave us alone!
1. Inviting her into conversation -failed-
2. boring her -failed-
3. SCARING her -failed-
4. Ignoring her -still in progress-
I don't get it! Am I a retard magnet?! Do lonely but annoying people attract to me? She made my elementary school life a living hell, now Junior High? Why?! And if I tell her I don't want to hang out with her, her mom will come after me and get the teacher in this and the LAST thing I EVER wanna do is get in trouble with Ms. Chapor.
This is BULLSHIT! I'm tired of her bragging, following me around, constant annoyance... I'm on a ball and chain! I want to tell her to leave me alone, but I can't because of her I'm-on-meth mom. And yes, I've gone to my parents for advice.
Mom's advice-"Invite her into conversation"

Dad's advice-"Tell her to fuck off and die."
*Smacks head on keyboard* Any advice? ANY? Besides those two? Help me! I've even tried being a bitch to her but still, she's attracted to me! I'm not that beautiful and I'm not a people person... at all...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D