Sunday, September 14, 2008

Spoiled Kids.

You know why people hate teens? Because its spoiled brats that give the people ideas that all of us are like that. I'm NOT spoiled... I was a brat, but not anymore. Its called maturity!
Yesturday I started my riding class (Coyote's BACK) and I was walking him to the arena when I saw this girl about my age just TEARING her mom apart (verbally, of course).
"WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING MY GLOVES?"
"Why aren't my shoes cleaned off like I ASKED YOU TO?"
"God I COULD KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW!"
That's all I heard. This isn't the mom yelling, this is the girl yelling. Her yelling could make you deaf.
Later, she came into the arena with her horse (who was the nicest thoroughbred ever.) and her mom sits down on the bench. Ok, this girl is lucky she didn't slip out some of her atittude to Lisa! She would've gotten her bahooky kicked!
Her mom's like:
"Did you clean up after yourself in the barn?" And the girl responds:
"Ugh, I JUST got up here! What the hell do you expect me to do? WALK back down there! Let someone else clean it up!"
If I gave my mom THAT attitude, heads vwould VROLL. Like this mom is just sitting there, taking her daughter's pissing and moaning!
Which comes to my rant: Spoiled kids. Ages 5-16.

My dad was telling me this story, a woman he works with baught her son a YELLOW 2008 FERRARI and what does he do? Well since he's only has his LEARNERS he crashes it while wacked out on cocaine! So basically this woman bought her coke addicted 15 year old son a 2008 ferrari. Maybe when the mother made that decision, maybe she, herself was wacked out on something. Maybe... LSD?
WHO THE FUCK BUYS THEIR DRUGGED ADDICTED TEEN A FERRARI? Their from Sherwood Park, shocking.
Thanks for messing up, son! Here's your BRAND NEW CAR! Oh and this woman knew his son was addicted, he just came out of rehab... obviously didn't get clean.Don't spoil children! Or else they'll grow up to be idiots, just like their wacked out parents.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D