Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Funny?

Haha, no.

Ugh, feminists attack once again. The song, Shake That Ass Bitch by Bass Booty is I will admit, really racey, but hilarious. It has a good beat, funny lyrics, everything! Personally, I love the song, and guess what?

I'm a girl.

Yes, someone of the female gender loves this song.
Feminists are saying this song is of course, "Demeaning to women".
Have you been living under a ROCK? Most rap music has always been about booties, tits and other things. Did it JUST pop into your head that this music is "demeaning"? Really. Rap music is here and its here to STAY, damnit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D