Monday, September 29, 2008

There is NO WAY...

And no HOW, you as an individual can change my opinion on what I hate or love; on what I think is right or wrong. And if your my friend you wouldn't try to change that... yet some of you think I'm wrong. That's why they call it an opinion, its niether right OR wrong. Its just... as is. For example; I hate emo kids, yet one of my friends says that its wrong and got brainwashed by some video saying how you shouldn't hate emo's. Personally, I don't care if she likes emos or not, I won't try and change that... but she think I'm wrong and loving emo's is right... Again, its not right or wrong. Its an opinion, and if you claim to be my best friend then you wouldn't of tried to change my thoughts OR you wouldn't call me ignorant or a hypocrite. Gee, that sure changes ALOT.

I am fucking annoyed on how people would try to change another's opinion just because they don't like it. What is this, a game of kickball on the field? Grow up! Stop being so goddamn whiny just because another doesn't like the things you do. Yeah, I AM pissed off at emo kids considering Green Day to be emo, thats not the only reason why I hate them; in my opinion their whiny, they think their individual when their just like everyone else, they're trendy and their music is horrid. Again, not everyone thinks this. Its just my thoughts. Yeah, some of you may not like it, but I'm too damn tired and sick to give a rats ass.
Wanna know why I'm always like this? Read my occupations and maybe you'll get a good idea.

Peace. Love. Fuck off.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D