Monday, July 14, 2008

You Bitch.

*Twitches*

Alright, this is how it goes:
Well, since the horse I usually ride, Coyote is at my teacher's Iris' house for the summer, I'm riding a horse named Daisy. This was my first time riding her, so I wasn't that comfortable on her yet. Anyway, some woman (age 19-20) is watching my PRIVATE lesson and when my riding instructor Lisa said I had the wrong lead, the woman gave me a dirty look. I was confused, but ignored it.
Then after, when I was doing the jumps, she starts shaking her head at me. Lisa said I was doing fine, so I paid no attention.
The when the lesson was over, I was walking Daisy into the barn when the same woman came up to me. This is what she said:
"I saw you riding. Half of the time you were trotting your diagnal was wrong, you obviously don't know how to canter and you put too much pressure on the horse's neck. Oh and you were pulling too hard on her mouth."
Let me note, I do NOT know this woman. She is not one of the TA's, and not one of the instructors, because their's only two; Iris and Lisa.
I asked if Lisa told her to tell me that and she's like "No. I just felt like pointing out your flaws."
Dude, not only is that extremely rude to say something like that, but I don't even know this woman! Well I got something to say:
THE ONLY PEOPLE I'LL LET CRITIQUE MY RIDING IS LISA OR IRIS; MY INSTRUCTORS.
I am NOT gonna listen to some random chick. I'm gonna listen to the teachers who went through 25 years of Equine Studies.
And you know what? Success is made from making mistakes. Not being perfect. And guess what? THIS IS MY EFFING LIFE AND YOU WEREN'T INVITED SO THERE'S THE DOOR.
If I could, my fist would be in her face so fast. Lisa is my riding instructor. I will listen to HER. NOT YOU, you complete stranger.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D