Saturday, July 12, 2008

Emo kids


This rant was bound to show up somewhere.


Emo kids. There everywhere. At the mall, movies, everywhere. Whining about how much their life sucks when all that happened was that their parents yelled at them. Maybe we should ship them down to Africa and then they get to see how much their life "sucks".
I own a pair of Chucks (converse) but now I can't wear them because of these damn emo kids making a new trend. Those shoes were a sign of individuality.
And they're just mocking people who are actually diagnosed with depression.
But seriously, there are EMOtionally disturbed kids who say that hating on emos is racist. In all honesty, I laughed. I actually LAUGHED. Black people don't choose to be black, their born like that. Asian people don't choose to be asian. Their born asian. Emo's however CHOOSE to be emo, therefor they are not a race. Why do you think they call it RACE-ist? Because your hating on a RACE. And hey, just because you tell me to stop sharing my opinion on emo's, doesn't mean I'm going to. I live in a country with freedom of speech. And I think you would get pretty annoyed if people who whine and walk around like their dead were everywhere you turn.
But what REALLY grinds my gears is how people think that emo is punk. Hahahahaha... what? Do the Ramones look emo? Do The Clash look emo? What about The Exploited? Or Sex Pistols? THOSE ARE PUNK. Emo is Bullet for my Valentine, Fall Out Boy (ick), and dare I say it? MCR.
Trash me if you like, this is just my opinion.
So emo kids, go buy yourself a Happy Meal and deal with SHIT HAPPENING.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D