Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hollywood... the ROOT of all Evil

Doesn't matter how small of a town you live in, the propaganda is endless.

But honestly, whoever thought of this "Mixed Celebrity Couples Name" thing is going to have my foot stuck up their ass.
Bradgelina? Tomkat? More like runover, hairless, rabies infested Kat. But seriously, now I hear people calling Zac Efron and Vannessa Ann Hugens Zannessa. SICK. Ok then, lets call Nichol Richie and Joel Madden JICHOL! Do you NOT realize how retarded people sound when they call couples that? F*** Hollywood is getting on my nerves!
"Oh so and so is going mental, LETS RIGHT SHIT ABOUT THEM!"
The only magazine I actually have respect for is PEOPLE Magazine; they actually have real life stories in them that aren't celebrity trash.
Sorry, but Hollywood is on something. We can live without celebrities you know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D