Thursday, July 10, 2008

Diet DIET Pop


Silly, I know.



First, their was Coca Cola... then their was Pepsi... then... out of all things, their was DIET PEPSI (no sugar added). But, since they wanted more money and fat people were complaining, they made Diet Pepsi, no sugar added OR caffeine. Ok, so what does that leave us with?

-Carmel

-Water

-carbonation

-aspartame
Yummy.

Seriously, I can't find regular pepsi or coke anywhere. No red or blue. It makes me sad because Pepsi is so good and without its main substances its just brown water to me. I'm not saying that they should stop selling it, I just think that they should sell more of the orignal stuff. Is that a crime?
This really isn't a rant, its just I'm a little dissipointed that I can't find the regular stuff anymore.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D