Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Jonas Brothers

Yes, the Jonas Brothers.My camping trip was fun, there were lots of horse flies but I digress.Lately you guys have been hearing stuff about the giant cesspool, Disney, who used to have wonderful classics but now just shitty, poppy musicals. Well, the ones that piss me off the most is that teeny boy band, The Jonas Brothers. I'm sorry JB fans, but I need to let this out.I hate them with every fiber of my being.I hear pubescent girls talking juring my camping trip going "OHMYGAWD, The Jonas Brothers are real music!!" or "Nick is soo hawt." Give me a fucking break.I respect your opinion but seriously, are you THAT messed up that your calling The Jonas Brothers real music? Have you ever heard of Led Zepplin? The Clash? Tupac? THE BEATLES? I'm sure their nice people, but their music is a freaking insult. Not only that but that Camp Rock movie was horendous. Lets be honest; the frontman CANNOT sing. For fuck sake he's 18 and he sounds like a 12 year old girl! I've heard both sides of the story and I hate them. Just because you write your own songs does NOT make you talented! Just because you can hold a guitar does NOT make you talented! Just because your fans are teen girls does NOT, definetly does NOT make you talented! And they don't even have a drummer. Don't even get me started.And in the song, Year 3000 there's one line that goes:

I took a trip to the year 3000.
This song had gone multi-platinum.
Everybody bought our 7th album.
It had outsold Kelly Clarkson.

LOL. And that's 992 years away. Both them and Kelly Clarkson are gonna be dead! And to brag about out-selling someone more talented than that just proves you are an idiot. To be a good band, you have to write good lyrics, put effort into playing your instruments, and you actually have to try instead of being bought by a corperation and writing lyrics about girls and being better than someone else. I'm not trying to change your opinion about them, I'm just expressing mine. And if you write a rant journal about my favorite band just to get back at me than:a) your petheticand b) I wouldn't give a shit.I just HATE THEM. And Nick, CUT YOUR GODDAMN HAIR.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D