Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm not Arrogant...

I'm just very opinionated!

This rant is about something that is quite controversial,(sp?) but I just need to say something about it.

Abortion.
Personally, I'm pro choice. I think that if its not your uterus, then its none of your buisness. Yes, you should wear a condom but for example:
What if a girl is raped and becomes pregnant? She couldn't control getting pregnant, and if she's not in a good position to raise a child, I think that it should be her choice to get an abortion. Now frankly, I couldn't care one way or the other if your pro life or not. But there is always that one person who just pushes you and pushes you to the limit to make you join their side. I'm just tired of some of those people pushing their beliefs on you. It gets annoying.
"Oh well, your pro abortion! BABY KILLER!"
I said I was pro choice... not pro abortion. Silly Goose, don't be so gullible. I'm pro Choice, get over it. Stop trying to force your opinion onto mine.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D