Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its JUST Youtube.


I love youtube. I love its videos, its users but some just take this site way too seriously.
"Someone gave me one star on my video! Who keeps doing this?! AHH!"
"I don't have 100 subscribers! Waah...
HAHA, calm down. Its just youtube. Do ratings mean that much to you? Just enjoy your little youtube life and stop worrying about it so much. Youtube is a place where you can voice your opinion through video. Not where you have to be a self ricious complaining little shithead where if you get one star you start to cry. Like c'mon! Your acting like its death to get one star, to lose one subscriber. Just get on with your life! What your telling me when you complain about one star is:
a) Your so full of yourself that when you get a bad rating you act like its a sin
OR
b) Your a big cry baby.
Just calm down and have fun. Who knows? You could get suspended tomorrow. Might as well make it worth your while.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D