Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If He Doesn't Want to...

He doesn't want to!

Ok, so in band class I have this classmate, Allan, who is a very talented percussionist, and can play the intro from the song "Run for the Hills" by Iron Maiden. So the first time he played it on the drumset we have, everyone was amazed but then the second time he looked kind of bored then the third time he didn't want to play it. But then this fat kid, Justin was all like "OMG ALLAN PLAY RUN FOR THE HILLZ!! ITS AWESOME!!!" And basically begging on his knees for Allan to play it and Allan's like "well I don't want to." and Justin was like "BUT WHY?!"

Bottom line: don't force somebody to do something they don't wanna do! Simple. If they want to, then all the power to them but if they DON'T, just leave them be. Just basic common sense.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D