Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'll try to think about the last time

I had a good time, everyone's got somewhere to go.

Three rants on the same day! Damn, I'm on a roll!

Well, apparently nobody really likes me except for my friends. I guess word got out that I despise the scenexcore shit, and I got egged by a couple of scene girls at my school. Along with a tomato. Joy. Wait, thats not the best part!
I have to stay for lunch tomorrow for my LA teacher AND then after school for my sonovabitch math teacher, and Lord knows if I had homework this weekend! Haha, and none of my sisters are home, BOTH out with their boyfriends! Studies show that the youngest out of all siblings has the least successful life. Of fucking course. My "friend" is trying to change my mind because she doesn't like the way I think, again. Oh well, I have other friends to lean on. Ones who don't try to change my opinion. Ones that accept me for my flaws, opinions, ups and downs.
Oh wait, I do have homework! I gotta write an essay on what I want to do with my life. What do I want to do with my life? Nothing. I wanted to be an equestrian, a drummer and a comedian but I can only choose one. Lord help me.
Goddamnit I need a slurpy. Tomorrow is gonna be in the shithole. Wish me luck.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D