Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love Alvin and the Chipmunks.


But when you go and ruin a perfectly good song by making in "chimpmunk-ized" I have a pretty good reason to hate you.
Search up a song, ANY song and on the first page you will find the chimpmunk version of it. Do you not know how much it kills the original version? It totally massacres it. Just rips it apart. I support youtube in removing these videos. They suck, the chipmunk versions suck, Again, I love Alvin and the Chipmunks! I watched it when I was little but really; just stop the chipmunk songs. Its horrid.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D