Sunday, November 9, 2008

BITCH FIT

Cut the shit you drama whores!
I don't care about breyerfest, I don't care about KaitxJonas and I definetly don't care on how you hate each other so much!
CUTE THE SHIT already!
You people with your fucking drama over the internet! As if it couldn't get any worse in RL, you little prebubescent bitches go and do it online! STOP acting tough to each other, stop the swearing and stop being little immature retards! Ever seen little kids in grade two have a fight? Yeah like this is any different?! Calling each other names back and fourth, being mean to each other, blah, blah, blah, MOTHERFUCKING blah! Just shut up already! In the words of Yukon Jack:
"I DON'T CARE, I NEVER CARED, AND I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER CARE! BUT apparently all of you do! All I want to know is WHY?!"
Like just cut it out already!
Its all She said this and she did that and were gonna bust his balls to pieces or that bitch wants a fight! How old are we? Nine? No, we're around 15, 16, 17. So start fucking acting like it! Yeah I don't wanna hear "well I don't wanna act my age!" You know what I don't want to do? Put up with your name calling, bitching and pissing and moaning all day! Just cut it the FUCK out! Enough with the hate videos, enough with the childish name calling, enough with all this drama! Just ignore them and get on with your lives, you losers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D