Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Now Do You See WHY?

Why we don't bully kids?

Do you wanna know why some kids in Junior High/High School go biserk in their school with a gun, killing teachers and students? You want to know why? Because knob jockeys have bullied them their whole lives. Wanna know why some teens plan out these plans to destroy their school? It's because of some group of people bullied them, calling them names and ruining their lives. Wonder why some girls commit suicide at such a young age? Its because some girls like to fight dirty and put the other female downs so bad, that it drives them to the point of insanity to the part where its all too much to handle and then BAM! They blow their brains out.
Ok, well this is going for all teens out there:
Don't want your school being shot up? Don't bully other kids! Simple as that! Because you never know what one kid is capable of. Trust me, I know. So if you want to avoid havok, just don't bully/tease/cause drama/spread rumors/be a dick. Ugh, is it that hard for me to get that through to you?!

~PS,
Congrats to Barack Obama on winning the 2008 election!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D