Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Preps Stole Converse from Punks?


...Can you repeat that, I was too distracted with the shit spewing from your mouth.

Its the same with saying you stole the idea of baggy pants from gangsters or you stole the idea of a layered burger from McDonald's. C'mon people! Punks were NOT the first ones to wear converse. Kids back in the 70's wore them, and they were I guess "non-punk" (for lack of a better word). Average joe's wear them... Listen people who aren't "punk" and wear Chucks; don't listen to those people. Converse were meant for anybody. And I'm not a fan of labels anyway. Yes, Converse have become quite the trend but to hate the people who wear whatever shoe they feel like (not because they want to be trendy) is stupid. Wear whatever shoes you like.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D