Monday, April 20, 2009

You Might as Well MultiGrain my White Bread Ass!

...It took me 2 hours to think that one up.


I can take diet pop, I can take sugar free candy (diabetics want to eat it too, understandable) but this is just wrong....

Multigrain Kraft Dinner

Multigrain noodles

Multigrain cookies

Multigrain bread

Multigrain chips (yeah, I know... What the fuckin' fuck).

Multigrain pizza

Multigrain this, that and other!

THE ONLY DAMN THING THAT ACTUALLY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE WHOLE WHEAT IS BREAD.
Whole Wheat Maccerroni? That's right... rob the fun out of being a kid... make everything healthy.... How do you sleep at night?

"Its good and good for you!" No its not! Feels like I'm eating ants when I feel the little iddy bitty pieces of wheat going against my tongue and teeth. Its like when they put maccerroni in ham... Its just not working.
It doesn't fuckin matter if its healthy! I WANT REGULAR FOOD PLEASE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D