Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why is She Even HERE?!?


If I have my right to freedom of speech, no one's gonna shut me up.


Octomommy. Yeah, you know her. The nutcase bitch who has like 8 or 100,000 kids. Don't ask me why everyone cares about her, because I seriously don't know. At first I thought it would die off, and she'd only be mentioned in one article of gazillions of magazines... But no. The media bitches think people actually care what happens to her.

I can see why we follow around celebrities... but a crazed mom? Why? Seriously. WHY?!
Whats even worse? Haha, they're making a fucking SHOW about her. A show. About a woman with eight kids. Here's a quote from crazy lady herself:
"Yes, it is official. I'm going to be doing a show, but it's not a reality show. What I'm doing with this TV show is basically creating documentaries about the lives of my children. It's going to be an ongoing thing, and it will follow them from now until they are 18. It's being done by Eyeworks; they're in the UK. It will air in the UK and then we'll see if the US is interested."
You've got to be kidding me. I'm dumbfounded! What is so bloody interesting about a greedy, single, mentally ill woman with eight kids? I'm more interested in a parrot who can sing classic showtunes. I bet you, somewhere out there, there is a woman who has had octuplets; where the hell is their T.V show? Huh?! WHERE?!
Oh, but lets not forget! She looks like Angelina Jolie! Oh, well then she MUST be interesting... riiiiiight?
This is worse than the celebrity baby picture... where magazines pay celebutards zillions of dollars for exclusive baby pictures of they're new born kids.
Yeah, this is worse.
Why? Millions of women are single and unable to take care of kids but have kids anyway. Millions of people have mental illnesses. Millions of mothers give birth to twins, triplets, quadruplets WHATEVER. Again, where the hell is their TV show? Oh yeah, I forgot; they're not interesting.
What do I want to see on my city's news station every morning? I want to see traffic reports, I want to see if there's a crazed poedophile on the loose, I want to see if I should be expecting unsettling weather, I want to see updates on the pirates in Samalia... Not a crazed, pyscho mother.
[by the way, celebutards is a term used by the wonderful Denis Leary]
Live. Laugh. FUCK OFF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D