Monday, April 27, 2009

I Will Not Last Through The Winter!!


Its spring, but it still snows.




I hate fat kids. Yeah, fuck you; I said it! I fucking hate fat kids. But you know what I hate more? The dumbasses who give their son, Fatty McFatfuck money to go to the vending machines and buy a shitload of junkfood!
Oh, and WHO do we blame for child obescity?

THE PRODUCTS PUT IN THE VENDING MACHINE.

Ah yes it must be Coca Cola's fault for child obescity because of all the sugar and fat put into the drink! Oh yeah, totally.
Don't be stupid. Did Coca Cola, Lays or Wonka give that fatty money to go and buy this food? NO. It was the dumb parents who don't realize that by giving they're kid money to buy unhealthy food, they're slowly killing them. People aren't supposed to have blood clots and heart attacks at age 13!
So don't blame the products the kids buy, blame the dumb parents who give their kids money to buy this junkfood that will sooner or later give not-so-little Timmy a fucking heart attack at age 14!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D