Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If Your Going Through Hell

Keep on going, you might get out, if your scared don't show it.


Fuck, my best friend... I won't say her name, is suffocating me!
She HAS to know EVERY fucking account on every site I have, she has to know ALL my friends. The only account she hasn't found out about is this one, and I'M GLAD. I can finally say what I need to say without her going batshit.

I can't say ANYTHING bad or else of course she'll disagree and try to change my opinion. Then we get into an arguement and she'll how I don't care and she'll get jealous of my other friends! I can't say what I need to say on my youtube, DeviantArt etc etc because she had to know I had accounts on those sites! She has to know every single detail of every single personal picture I draw, I can't keep it to myself! And now she has to get to know all of my friends that she doesn't even know!
BACK OFF, you might as well know what time I go to the bathroom! Please, leave my life ALONE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D