Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Are YOU Thankful for?

It was a project in Religion class. We had to write down what we're thankful for and add them in a prayer. It made me think... what am I thankful for? Well, for a couple, here it is:

-Indoor plumbing (oh where would I be without thee?)

-Living in a free country (Oh Canada...)

-Dahvie Vanity... Don't ask.

-My computer (Muwah!)

-My children... as in; my camera, Mp3 Player, and Portable DVD player (And yes, I did pay for all of those with my own money).

-HEATING!!

-My awesome-not-always-awesome parents. (=D)

-All properly working limbs

-EYESIGHT!!

-Adderall (keeps me pinned down and not going crazy... Although sometimes it doesn't work)

-Horse-back riding (You don't know how much that has affected my life... it saved my life).

-Music

-Food

Think about it; we sometimes take this stuff for granted. All working limbs, food, eyesight, electronics, plumbing... Dahvie Vanity... remember some kids don't this kind of stuff! Appreciate them, before they're gone!

Live. Laugh. Fuck Off!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D