Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hmm, How About This?


What do you do with an attention grabber? Hmm, lessee... How about... don't pay attention? That saying "let the baby have its bottle" reminds me of the people in my class. This student, we'll call him Zack (like he's gonna find this anyway), is begging for attention but not in a "no one loves me, give me a hug" way... He will:

-Insult people... with "You mamma" jokes (no, I'm not kidding).


-Pick fights with guys who are two times his size


-say jokes that he KNOWS no one will laugh at, yet he continues.


-act plain stupid.


Bottom line; this kid isn't funny. He's annoying and everyone in our class (or school) hates him (including me).


Anyway, Zack will act out and act like a total baby. He wants ATTENTION. He WANTS you to swear at him, and he wants you to act out on him. So, if you have someone like this, what do you do? Its simple; IGNORE HIM. You know if you feed the animals, they'll come back to you, wanting MORE. If you ignore his scrawny, wimpy little ass then he'll see that your not interested in dealing with him, therefor; leaving you alone.
I know what your thinking; that never works! Are you kidding? It works like a charm! I started ignoring him and now he goes and bothers someone else. Your giving him what he wants and that is ATTENTION. He's not a toddler who needs 24/7 care, he's 13 years old! Let him act out, if you don't pay attention then he'll look like even more of an idiot.


Momma didn't raise no fool ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D