Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who Died and Made You President Nixon?

Not NIXON!

My school is obsessed with volleyball. Volleyball volleyball volleyball. Who could give two shits about the hard-working basketball team when you have VOLLEYBALL GIRLS?

Yes, the volleyball girls.

I'm gonna be honest, not ALL of them are annoying, obnoxious, loud, souless, and full of themselves. Some are actually really nice. But others...
My class (8B) was having gym. I was having a good time, we were playing batminton (shut up, if I had balls they'd be the size of your face) but then the volleyball girls from 8C walk in the gym like they own the damn place! Shane was sitting beside Gibney (our teacher) when one of them snaps "MOVE." Plus they try to be cute and funny for our student teacher, Mr. M. They try to be all adorable and ditzy for him (why they think they'd get a chance with him is beyond me).
Some reasons why I hate some of those soul-stealing witches:
1. MEETINGS
I come to school, go to my locker, drop off my stuff and then go to my friend's lockers. Simple, right? It took me 17 [fucking] minutes to get to my locker. You know why? Because those volleyball girls were blocking 90% of the hallway! They just stand there, screaming while people are trying to get by! Yeah, I'd be you'd tell them to move. Do they? Nope. They can't even hear you because they're so damn loud.
2. DRAMA
Shocking, right? TOTALLY!....
Who do volleyball girls date? Volleyball guys (who aren't as annoying). What does this cause? Drama. Which equals tears. You see one of them crying, you go and ask to help. They say they can't tell you because only volleyball players can know. Fine, don't get my sympathy. Bitch. I offer to help you and you reject me because your in some sort of sport playing clan? Fine. Maybe your volleyball friends can help you... I don't even think they like each other.
3. ATITTUDES
I probably spelled it wrong, but whatever.
Some of these girls think they RUN the school! You know who runs the school? ECSD. Edmonton Catholic School District. Not you. I'm starting to believe they have no souls... and when they admit they don't, they can join my club. The EvilMonsterousIgnorantLosersYeti. E.M.I.L.Y... The yeti's there for funsies.
These girls think they're so cool in their Abercrombie&Fitch Hollister American Apparel t-shirts and Stitches jeans eating Mr. Noodles while laughing at unfunny jokes but ruining the funny jokes. Don't believe me? Come to St. Hilda; see for yourself.

Well I'm done. Remember, this isn't aimed at all volleyball girls. Just the ones that annoy me... I won't name names.

Live. Laugh. Fuck Off.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D