Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simpsons OR Family Guy?

Oh, is this argument STILL in play?

My GOOD God!
People, people, people.
I am subscribed to Hulu on youtube, and they upload various Simpsons and Family Guy clips. Most are really funny, from both shows, but then retards start NETWARZ down in the comment section.
"FAMILY GUY'S FUNNIER...DERRR"
"Simpsons r funnier!!"

STOP, JUST STOP.
Saying one is better than the other one like its a FACT is wrong. Listen; BOTH are hilarious. I can laugh out loud at both. But guess what? Ready?
BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES OF HUMOR.
Simpsons have clean, sarcastic jokes most of the time. Family Guy is more immature, more adult. You can't compare those two together! Plus, Family Guy was MEANT to be a more adult show than The Simpsons. More parents would let their kid watch The Simpsons but not FG. You know why? DIFFERENT style of humor!
I'm all for sharing your opinion on the comment box on YT. Just as long as its educated and your not an arrogant asshole who's looking to start a fucking keyboard war.
But hey, not everyone will agree with me on this one, but whatev's. Its your opinion.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D