Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Hardcore Religious Fanatics...

If you believe in [a] God that's cool... You know I won't hate you for your religion. But if I won't hate you, don't hate me.

I've come across people who I was becoming friends with and once they asked me if I believe in God and I said no, they gave me speeches on why I should and I lose a friend. Most have been Christian, since thats the most popular religion in my area; Christianity. Given that, I've seen religious people de-friended by athiests... who personally, are kind of annoying with their propaganda.
I have friends who believe in different things. Just because I don't believe in God or its not my first priority, that doesn't mean we can't be friends. Hey, we don't even have to be friends. We could just not talk to each other at all.
If I don't force my beliefs on you, then don't force yours on me. I have morals and philosophies, I have faith, not alot but enough to get me through tough times. What I'm saying is; I couldn't give two shits about religion and God. Maybe he exists? I don't care! Believe whatever you please. Hindu, Buddhist, again; whatever you please! But don't even try to "convert" me. I've made up my mind.
I'm not trying to convert you to what I think, so why should you? By now you already know I HATE PROPAGANDA. So don't try to tell me God doesn't exist or He does... because guess what?

I. Don't. Care.

When I meet new people, I accept them for their personality. Not their beliefs :) That would be like accepting someone ONLY for their looks. And I don't fly like that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D