Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hey, You want to look Intelligiant?

Don't be a keyboard warrior.
Whats a keyboard warrior you might ask?

Someone who argues with another retard over the internet.

Trying to prove your "smart" to someone over youtube doesn't make you look smart... it makes you look just as stupid as the person who started it all.

Coming from a veteran of youtube (you bloody heard me!), I know that when someone leaves you a bad comment, the last thing you should do is respond in profanities... actually, just don't respond in general. You know why?

Because you'll look stupid.

I'm all for exchanging opinions, open discussions and whatnot but not internet wars. It makes you look bad when someone leaves you a bad comment and then you try to look all badass and "tell them off" or saying "you don't care".
If you didn't care, YOU WOULDN'T OF RESPONDED. And using big words like serendipity, contretemps, or anything of that nature.
Its like what I always say:
Fighting over youtube is like the Special Olympics; even if you win, your still retarded.

Ever heard of a term called ingore negativity? Well, exactly. IGNORE.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D