Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Journal entries of a Loser

First day of school is today (yes. I have to leave at 1:30.)
I will be posting journal entries throughout the school year... to see if I make any progress... if not, than good riddance to that school.... I'm in grade 9. Last year there! DANCE!
But yeah. They won't be daily. Pa-lease! I do not have that much commitment! And I can do this because I know for a fact no one reads this blog... I wonder why, I'm an asshole.
I'll post an entry on Friday. Get ready to hear LOTS of complaining.

:D Live. Laugh. SCREW YOU.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D