Monday, February 16, 2009

Never Seizes to Amaze Me!

And trust me, I'm pretty jaded!

I have a pretty big rep in RL for hating everything but this; this is just stupid.
When the bell rings at our school, its typical that our hallways are busy, and since our school is so old the hallways tend to be more narrow. Well, the hallway is packed and you can barely move so what do people do? They have little meetings and get-togethers in the middle of the friggen hallway! Its got me thinking; these people ARE stupid! Overweight kids are taking up the hallway skinny kids are trying to get through and then you decide to start up a little circle of friends? My God! Not only that, but their little knitting circles go on forever so then it TAKES forever to get to our locker, then we're late for class and then the teacher gets mad at us.


God dammit I hate my school.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D