Monday, February 23, 2009

Just More Complaining.

Just a bunch of stuff thats making me frustrated and pissed... no different from the usual.

I got yelled at for singing an innocent song in the middle of a busy hallway. Does that make sense?

Ok, my dad can complain all he wants and no one says anything but when I start to do the exact same thing, I get yelled at but no one tells him to shut his ass up!

Apparently rock music is the only good kind of music. I love rock but excuse me? Does rapping look easy to you? Some of it DOES have meaning you know. And classical music; yeah, not my cup of tea but does playing those instruments look hard? I dare say!

Ok so you people are getting mad at the sixty-year old woman who had a baby because she's "too old". At least she's a fit enough mother and can afford to have a child, unlike some mothers out there. Think about it.

Swearing doesn't make me any less intelligiant. Its a way of expressing yourself, therefor it is a form of art! :D

Nudity in art, to me, is ART. Nude art is a way of showing the beauty of the human body/nature, so whats so bad? So it shows a freaking vagina, like you've never seen one before!

Amanda, the girl who said she hated Paramore, has recieved even death threats for sharing her opinion. So she hates Paramore? I don't see whats so bad? And calling her ugly won't get you anywhere or make Paramore fans anymore powerful. It just makes you look stupid. Sure, like Paramore, but don't send death threats! C'mon, get real!

J.S, if your reading this, I don't like you, stop talking to me, I have nothing nice to say to you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D