Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Silly Boy.

So these boys at my school we're talking about music and one of them mentioned the guitar legend, Jimi Hendrix (seen in picture above) and I mentioned "Oh yeah, he's awesome!" And they commented back saying "You don't know shit about him or music!" and I said "How?" and they said it, ready?
"Because your a girl."

O_O
So this asshole said I don't know anything about music because I'm a girl. He thinks I and all girls listen to Top 40 music and that's it. Nothing more. Well, I'll have you note I know more about music than what I show. I listen to ANYTHING. I'll listen to Green Day, Katy Perry, Tom Petty, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, Carrie Underwood, Akon, Eminem, Jimi, Bikini Kill, Savage Garden, Gwen Stefani, AC/DC, anything! If I think its a good song, I'll listen to it, even I despise the artist who sings it. And I'll also have you note I've been listening to Hendrix since I was ten. Ok, three years, not alot? I've learned he served in the army (101st Airborn Divison, to be exact), he died in September 1970 and has the name of one of the most legendary guitarist of time.

So next time you say I don't know jack about music, try me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D