Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Opinions?!

WTF?!

I feel as if you share your opinion and certain group of people disagree with it, you will get punched in the face; literally. C'mon people, we're more civilized! People should be allowed to say whatever they fuckin' feel like, whether its vulgar, uncommon or positive! I've been getting fucking DEATH threats from certain people. DEATH THREATS. From whom, you may ask?

-Scene kids (the worst)

-Green Day haters (yeah, I know! Its crazy!)

and more random people calling me a "poser", because I said something they don't approve of. Well you wanna see real posers? Search up Good Charlotte on Google Images and there you have it!
But in all seriousness, leave it be. You will find people saying stuff you don't approve of, so shut up and move on.

Yeah, lets see how big your balls are if your crushing people for their views, jackass.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D