Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My School Used to Be So Great.

What happened?!
Last year at my school aka, grade seven; it was awesome. Kids rarely got bullied, our principle was strict but extremely good at doing his job, and our teachers were understanding and helped us every step of the way! For grade eights AND nines. Everyone understood the concepts and most of us got high marks.

Now, its grade eight.

All the good and excellent teachers left (Mrs. Wruk, Ms. Gallucci, Mrs. Mann and Mr. O'Brian) and now all we're left with is Mr. M and Mrs. Chapor. Our old principle left and now we're stuck with a man who just doesn't do shit about the bullying (which is rising).
So everyone in BOTH Grade eight classes are failing, Mr. M doesn't explain the math AT ALL and refuses to help us with our questions but denies its his fault we're failing.
Mrs. Chapor spazzes at us, overreacts, never answers our questions clearly and isn't really helping us. Every student is failing her class!
Personally, I am trying my best to get all of this but these teachers... they don't do shit! And rumor is the reason a bunch of teachers left was because they're shutting down the school because there's less and less kids. Less kids=less money=horendous outcome.

If any of those teachers I listed on the top line are reading this, COME back! We NEED you here! These teachers aren't helping us and we miss you loads! Come and save us from this educational depression!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
'Ello =D I am Emily. I am a A.D.D spazz. Complaining about nothing, and jumping from subject to subject. My top 5 fave things are Green Day, Horses, Drawing, Cheeseburgers, and Soda. And I rant WAY too much! =D